Saturday, June 30, 2012

teaching yourself to believe


how do you begin to believe again?
for myself and for my clients
I have to restore the power of
belief
that has been given away or stolen
or replaced with a belief or beliefs
that are not only false
but invalid
we have too often been given a ticket
if you will
to nowhere
to no change


and we are left
wondering
how we missed the bus
how we find ourselves lost
but you see
we all change
and we need to change
and in spite of what people tell you and me
I’m not believing anymore that people don’t like change
I love change
I hate stagnancy
I hate not moving forward
I’m actually impatient for change
so for those of you who think you hate change
lose that belief and embrace change 
that’s the start
to believing in yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment