Friday, October 25, 2013

Real Riches


Our Real Riches are Our Ability to Feel 

Seriously, it is true, our abundance lies in our ability to feel our feelings and to know that we are connected to all of the world, if we are connected, we then have access to everything. We are made of stardust and ocean and all the other things that grow and thrive and continually become stronger until we rejoin the earth in a different form. So, I am going to make the intention to be grateful not just for the things in my life, but for the ability to feel, and for each different, nuanced feeling that I experience. To be grateful for each second that my body is alive, feeling, and connected to everything else in this amazing web of life. To see things as related, not separate, to see things as a whole, not parts, to feel awe, to feel supported, to feel belonging, not because I conform, but because I exist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment